Benefits and Amenities
Physicians affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital can take advantage of benefits and amenities designed to make their practices easier and more fulfilling:
- Association with Good Samaritan Hospital, a 520-bed, secondary and tertiary full service community teaching hospital.
- Very competitive financial packages.
- Paid interviewing and relocation expenses.
- Opportunity to join employed or private physician groups with partnership potential.
- Potential for academic appointment with Boonshoft WSU School of Medicine and for teaching both medical students and residents.
- Full array of specialists on the Medical Staff.
- Employed and private Primary Care referring physicians on the Medical Staff.