All Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation - Dayton donors – community members, employees, or medical staff – are classified as Friends, regardless of the level of giving.
We recognize each donor in our annual report edition of Partners magazine in the spring. Donors also can authorize a visit from Foundation representatives if hospitalized.
Giving levels are distinguished as follows:
- Legacy Circle – gifts made through bequests and planned gifts, no matter the size. The Foundation honors donors who have informed us of their intentions at an autumn luncheon.
- Samaritan Society – gifts of $10,000 or more through a one-time gift or multiple gifts totaling $10,000 over a three year period or less. Individual plaques in the Good Samaritan Hospital (GSH) lobby honor these donors.
- President's Club – cumulative gifts of $1,000 or more during one calendar year.
- Patron – gifts of $500 - $999
- Sustaining – gifts of $250 - $499
- Friend – gifts of $10 - $249
Donors giving at the Sustaining level and higher levels are invited to be our guests at a donor recognition reception each spring.
2012 Friends Reception Invites Guests to Picture Their Heritage
Friends gathered at Carillon Park's Education Center on April 21 to honor the past and envision the future of Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation.
The evening included donor recognition and conversation centered on historical photos. Each guest was photographed and invited to place his picture in a giant scrapbook. The scrapbook will grow as more events take place in 2012.
Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation-Dayton
2222 Philadelphia Drive
2200 Bldg. Suite 500
Dayton, OH 45406
(937) 734-GIVE (4483)
Follow us on Facebook.