Serves 10; ½ cup per serving
- 8 ounces packaged shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup matchstick-size carrot strips
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 medium radishes, thinly sliced and halved
- Slaw dressing
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
In a large bowl, gently toss vegetables together. Whisk dressing together and pour over slaw and toss again. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour for peak flavor and texture.
Nutrients per 1/2 cup serving: Calories 59, total fat 2.8 g, cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 133 mg, Carbohydrates 8 g, Sugars 6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g.
Download printable version.
<< Back to Recipe List.