Orthopedic Health Information
Stay up to date with the latest health information recommended by Good Samaritan Hospital (GSH) Joint Replacement Center.
Tell Me About...
Things to Ask Your Doctor
- What treatment is needed and how long will it take?
- What are the risks and benefits of this treatment?
- Do I have other options?
- When I go home, what kind of help will I need with daily activities?
- For how long will I need this help?
- How often will I need checkups?
- Will I need any special follow-up care, such as physical therapy or home health services?
- Does my insurance company need to approve my hospital stay before I am admitted?
- What questions should I ask my insurance company about items they will cover?
- What if any equipment will I need after surgery?
DISCLAIMER: Good Samaritan Hospital does not have any control over the content of third-party websites and neither endorses nor accepts any responsibility for the content, products, and services on or sold on these websites. The symbol indicates a third-party website.